Our principals have been for many years a leading producer of centricast pipes and shaped vertical items. Such products could be reasonably considered as the best solution in many applications, where highest dimensional and productive flexibility, very short delivery, best metallurgical quality and price are required.
Our principals have more than 160 pipe moulds to optimize shape, dimensions, weight and improve competitiveness. Their maximum liquid capacity is 5000kg.
They have pipes in stock at their works in different alloys ready to cut and ship in order to satisfy most dimensions and urgent requests with a delivery of 2-3 working days.
Centricast Production Range
|Outside Rough Diameter||94 < OD < 1200mm|
|Minimum Inner Rough Diameter||IDmin. = 45mm|
|Rough Length of pipe||L up to 4750mm|
|Thickness||High Nickel Alloys||Other Alloys|
|From 10 to 150mm||From 15 to 150mm|
- Rough condition: annealed, quenched tempered, solution annealed or as requested.
- OD and ID pre-machined cylindrical.
- Finish machined to drawing.
Our principals are equipped with an excellent machining department and with a whole series of further qualified machining sub-suppliers, in order to perform all types of machining operations.
What is Centrifugal Casting?
The Centricast process consists of pouring molten metal into a steel rotating mould. Water cooling of the mould permits a fast solidification from the outside to the inside surfaces of the casting. After the solidification the item is pulled from the mould and is ready for heat treatment.
Why choose Centrifugal Casting?
The centricast process produces:
- Mechanical separation of non-metallic inclusions: microstructure cleanliness (improvement in performance). They will be eliminated during machining operation.
- High density of the material.
- Very short lead time (Rough condition: 2 weeks / premachined 3-4 weeks ex works).
- All alloys can be produced (acc.to all international standards).
- Optimized mould to reduce weight and costs.
- Mechanical properties higher than that of static castings and fully comparable with forgings.